DEVLIN, Thomas Aloyisus Jr. 1
- Born: 10 Aug 1920, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States 1 2
- Marriage (1): BRANDT, Maxine on 7 Jun 1946
- Died: 13 Jan 2012, Raymondville, Willacy County, Texas, United States at age 91
- Buried: 16 Jan 2012, Raymondville Memorial Cemetery
Los eventos destacados de su vida fueron (Noted events in his life were):
• Residence: 128 Lake Rd, 1930, Evans, Erie, New York, United States. 1
This event was shared from Thomas Aloyseus Devlin who also shared it with Blanche Leonie Guenat (Ocupante).
• Residence, 2007, Texas. Joseph A. Devlin
Devlin, Joseph A. 77, of Clearwater, passed away at home under the care of hospice, July 13, 2007. He was born in Buffalo, N.Y., and moved to the area in 1936 from Angola, N.Y. He was a cabinetmaker, a former Boy Scout leader, and a member of Church of the Ascension, Clearwater, where he was very active in volunteer work. He was an Army veteran. He was an avid outdoorsman, who enjoyed all water sports, camping, and traveling. He was devoted to his family, and never met a stranger. He was preceded in death in 1976 by his wife of 24 years, Margie. Survivors include his wife of 30 years, Alicia; sons Michael and James Devlin, and Pablo and Rolando Penabade; eight grandchildren; one great-grandchild; brother Thomas, of Texas; and several cousins.
• Obituary, 15 Jan 2012. RAYMONDVILLE, TX. - Thomas Aloyisus Devlin, Jr., 91 of Raymondville, TX, entered into rest Friday, January 13, 2012 in Valley Baptist Medical Center.
He was born on August 10, 1920 in Philadelphia, PA, son of Thomas and Blanche Devlin, Sr.
He is preceded in death by his brother, Joseph Devlin and is survived by his wife, Maxine Devlin, a niece and nephews.
Tom served his country in the U.S. Air Force during W.W. II and is a member of the Raymondville American Legion Post #390.
Graveside services will be at 10 AM on Monday, January 16, 2012 at the Raymondville Memorial Cemetery with Devlon Goodman officiating and military honors will be presented by the Raymondville Veterans of Foreign War Post #6719 and American Legion Post #390.
Funeral arrangements are under the direction of Duddlesten Funeral Home, 604 W. Hidalgo, Raymondville, TX.
Published in Valley Morning Star on Jan 15, 2012
Thomas married Maxine BRANDT, daughter of Carl BRANDT and Alberta WIDMAN, on 7 Jun 1946. (Maxine BRANDT was born on 1 Feb 1926 in Raymondville, Willacy County, Texas, USA, died on 1 Dec 2014 in Raymondville, Willacy County, Texas, USA and was buried in Raymondville Memorial Cemetery.)