DEVLIN, Thomas Aloyisus Jr. 1
- Nació: 10 Ago 1920, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States 1 2
- Matrimonio (1): BRANDT, Maxine el 7 Jun 1946
- Defunción: 13 Ene 2012, Raymondville, Willacy County, Texas, United States a la edad de 91 años
- sepultado: 16 Ene 2012, Raymondville Memorial Cemetery
Los eventos notables de su vida fueron:
• Residencia: 128 Lake Rd, 1930, Evans, Erie, New York, United States. 1
Este evento se compartió desde Thomas Aloyseus Devlin quien también lo comparte con Blanche Leonie Guenat (Ocupante).
• Residencia, 2007, Texas. Joseph A. Devlin
Devlin, Joseph A. 77, of Clearwater, passed away at home under the care of hospice, July 13, 2007. He was born in Buffalo, N.Y., and moved to the area in 1936 from Angola, N.Y. He was a cabinetmaker, a former Boy Scout leader, and a member of Church of the Ascension, Clearwater, where he was very active in volunteer work. He was an Army veteran. He was an avid outdoorsman, who enjoyed all water sports, camping, and traveling. He was devoted to his family, and never met a stranger. He was preceded in death in 1976 by his wife of 24 years, Margie. Survivors include his wife of 30 years, Alicia; sons Michael and James Devlin, and Pablo and Rolando Penabade; eight grandchildren; one great-grandchild; brother Thomas, of Texas; and several cousins.
• Obituario, 15 Ene 2012. RAYMONDVILLE, TX. - Thomas Aloyisus Devlin, Jr., 91 of Raymondville, TX, entered into rest Friday, January 13, 2012 in Valley Baptist Medical Center.
He was born on August 10, 1920 in Philadelphia, PA, son of Thomas and Blanche Devlin, Sr.
He is preceded in death by his brother, Joseph Devlin and is survived by his wife, Maxine Devlin, a niece and nephews.
Tom served his country in the U.S. Air Force during W.W. II and is a member of the Raymondville American Legion Post #390.
Graveside services will be at 10 AM on Monday, January 16, 2012 at the Raymondville Memorial Cemetery with Devlon Goodman officiating and military honors will be presented by the Raymondville Veterans of Foreign War Post #6719 and American Legion Post #390.
Funeral arrangements are under the direction of Duddlesten Funeral Home, 604 W. Hidalgo, Raymondville, TX.
Published in Valley Morning Star on Jan 15, 2012
Thomas se casó con Maxine BRANDT, hija de Carl BRANDT y Alberta WIDMAN, el 7 Jun 1946. (Maxine BRANDT nació el 1 Feb 1926 en Raymondville, Willacy County, Texas, USA, falleció el 1 Dic 2014 en Raymondville, Willacy County, Texas, USA y fue [sepultada];;[incinerada] en Raymondville Memorial Cemetery.)